Sunday, December 10, 2017

Sunday Scripture Blessings ~ 12 10 17 ~ LOVE










John 13:34  A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.
John 13:35  By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another."

1Corinthians13:4  Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant

Colossians 3:14  And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony.


Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, and all who celebrate this season and however you celebrate, prayers for all that the season is Peaceful and full of Love.

You're next for sharing a Scripture Blessing ~ thank you.



~hugs~

Peabea





4 comments:

  1. Pat I love your telling of Christ birth! I hope you read it to your kids and grandkids. They have a good woman in their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful words through the eyes of a child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May God richly bless you and yours this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've often wondered how I would have reacted to the sight of angels in the sky if I were one of those shepherds. It would truly have been an amazing and terrifying sight! No wonder they said, " Fear Not!"

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)