Monday, December 11, 2017

Positive Energy Quote

It is so hard when things just aren't going the best in daily life to stay positive with attitude. As the quote says though, don't go down that slippery slope of negativity. Stay positive. I have found things can always be worse than the mountain we seem to be facing in the moment, and there is always the promise of a better tomorrow.

~hugs 'n giggles 'n scribbles~

Peabea

Happy Monday


Sharing over at Sparks: A weekly positive energy meme that posts each Monday.
Pop over to Sparks to see what other sparks of positivity people are sharing this week.




5 comments:

  1. So simple yet many don't heed this. Well said.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you're contributing to Sparks. I really love this quote. But, you're so correct in saying it's hard not to go down that negativity path when life throws those curve balls. I hope this is a quote I will remember in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great advice. Simple, tried and true words. Thank you for this, Pea bea. Thank you for being a Spark! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P. S. I am following you, now. I wish I could subscribe by email, but did not see that feature.

      Delete
    2. Hi Annie, thanks so much for the follow. There is a follow Peabea Scribbles by email at the top on the right sidebar. Love seeing your visit and comment. :)

      Delete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)