Saturday, September 17, 2016

Sunday Scripture Blessing Link Up Party



Happy Sunday Blessings. Sharing my scripture for this week's blog hop.

Looking forward to your Sunday Blessing of:
  • Photo Scripture Blessing
  • Graphic Scripture Blessing
  • Scripture Comment (if you don't blog..feel free to share photo in comment or just a blessing)
Try to visit others that have linked.

You're next ~ looking forward to your link up and blessing :)

Sharing my floral frame.


You can download it HERE without my logo

Have a great week ahead,

Peabea

If you love photography, stop over to my Pictorial Friday link up and share this week's favorite photo.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)